- XM Radio now has two channels I cannot live without - Chill (electronica lounge music) and Flight 26 (modern rock).
- My friend Andrea may be moving to Hong Kong. I'm happy for her, but that is so far from me. Sheesh.
- I am the Evite King. I know that. Still, it would be nice to be invited somewhere by someone else, for a change.
- Diet Mountain Dew. Yum.
- The Mud Run is Sunday, and I am excited to see just what kind of shape I am in. This will definitely be a tough challenge.
- My weight continues to drop, but the big changes are done. From here on out, it will be slow and steady progress, I think.
- It's easier to see crazy in others.
- Ann Coulter is one f*cked up bitch. Talking about the 9/11 widows, she writes in her book that "these broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."